Saturday, December 20, 2003

So yesterday I felt crappy and couldn't find any sudafed which meant I slept much of the day. I fell asleep watching TV on my mom's bed at like...hmm...well, I was watching Boston Public....So it was maybe 8:30ish when I fell asleep....and at about 10:30 my mom came upstairs and told me to go into my own room and just go to sleep.

Did that, felt slightly proud that I was going to bed so early after going to bed late ALL THE FREAKING TIME.

But then I woke up around 1 something, got up to go to the bathroom, and now TADA I can't sleep. Sigh.

So I came online, but no one's here, then I tried to see about applying to places part time and that didn't work, and ahh everything's all crazy.

My mom got me this kinda weird bracelet for Hannukah. It's like little round chain link bracelet but all the links are circles with weird bumps on them. She said she got it because I lost the bracelet my dad got for me in Israel (the really pretty one that I loved and wore all the time 'cause it was from Israel and my dad got it for me and it was really beautiful and then I was a moron and the one party I went to I lost it at). She also said I could return it. Which I do believe I will, because she knows I don't really like it. My poor Mommy. I feel bad for not liking the bracelet. My mom always gets me jewelery that I don't wear/want and I always feel bad about it. Like for my 18th birthday she got me this necklace which is kinda pretty and is just this nice little round thing...but then Matt got me the heart necklace so I never wore my mom's. I probably wouldn't have anyway 'cause it's not really my style. She doesn't hold that against me, but I still feel bad. Plus last night she got my dad this piece of art that's like...I dunno how to explain it...it's a stone like thing that you put on the wall and it's a tree...I dunno..I kinda like it. But my dad didn't. So my mom kinda got shot down twice. Poor Mommy.

I still have to get her something....hmm...dunno what to get her though...I'll probably end up getting her jewelery. Again. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here