Thursday, December 11, 2003

I need people to come home like yesterday. I'm so freakin' bored. And currently I'm very lonely. :-(

My parents are around, but they don't count so much right now.

Although, I saw Stephane today! Whee! Stephane makes me smile because he kisses random people on the cheek. He kissed my mom on the cheek. Crazy Stephane. You make me giggle.

I went into the city today to see A Christmas Carol. We were in the second row. Score! But the show was definitely much more impressive when I saw it in sixth grade on a school trip. Plus, it's JingleBall tonight so there were tons of 12 year old skanks roaming around and squeeling and showing off their underwear and stuff. Sigh. When I was 12 I was like, the anti-skank. I HID my body. Seriously. I would wear jeans and sweatshirts in like May 'cause I didn't want people to see that I had boobs. Or the beginnings of boobs. I blame my mother.

But don't I always? Hehehe. I'm so mean. Anyway.

I did get snowed on during the show. That's basically the whole point of going to see A Christmas Carol. If they didn't shower the audience with snow at the end it would never have lasted this long. The snow is weird and looks like it's made of soap and dissolves pretty quickly, which is good 'cause I didn't really feel like going on the train looking like Madame Dandriff of Essex County.

My mom just showed me some old picture in the Times of guys with no pants on playing mini-golf while their clothes got pressed.....okay.....my mom is simply fascinating sometimes.

I want a flu shot. I'm scared of the flu. Must call doctor tomorrow. Yes indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here