Wednesday, December 03, 2003

1. Who is "anon"? Tell me? Pretty please?

2. Josh....shuddup. It was so the Clash. I don't care about Amazon.

3. I haven't left my house in like two and a half days. That's really not good. But I'm oh so lazy. I'm going out today, though. I must, because I'm going to Virginia tomorrow (yay!) and have things to do before I go. Here is my to-do list:

- Do laundry
- Go to mall and get gloves, replacement flower for hair, random clothes for the hell of it
- Go to drug fair and replace eye liner as well as sharpener for eyeliner...never let Mom get sharpener for eye liner again as it only ends in tragedy
- Go to CHS Yeah, that's gonna have to wait till I get back from Virginia. Sorry.
- Get teeth stuff
- Pack: Three pairs pants/shirts/underwear/bras, one dress or dressy type thing, nice shoes (preferably of the walkable variety), shower things, toothbrush/paste, make up and make up remover ('cause I don't care if I wake up with raccoon eyes when I'm alone, but...Matt's gonna be there!), anything I may or may not be bringing for Matt, books, laptop w/ charger, cell phone w/ charger....

Lemme know if I'm forgetting anything, purdy please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here