Saturday, November 22, 2003

I'm home!!

Okay, so call me a doof, but I really missed my parents. Not in the "Wah! I want my mommy!" way, but in the just missing them way. We've all become much nicer to each other (well, me and my parents, I dunno if they're nicer to each other) since I went to college. It's kinda like instead of their being two adults telling the kid what to do, it's like two actual adults and a sort of adult who can for the most part do what she wants.

So yeah, I missed my parents. Like in the personality sense. Like going and rambling to them for an hour about goofy stuff in my day and making them laugh. That kinda thing. So I think if my parents weren't my parents, we'd still get along pretty well.

I also missed my cat. Aw, she's like 5x's more adorable than the last time I saw her. And for some reason her fur got really soft and pretty. She came and laid down on my lap and I was petting her for awhile until I heard my parents alarm go off. And then I went into their room with cat in hand and said rather cheerfully, "Good morning!" Haha, poor people who have to live with me. That's payback for all the years of "Robin Emily, get up, NOW!"

So yup. I like home so far. Nice people, good food, comfy bed. Although my shampoo did leak onto my teddy bear on the way home. That was completely uncool....ooh...maybe I should go make sure it's not on anything else...meh, I got everything important out of that bag anyway.

Now I must see my girls. I wanna see everyone else, of course, but I NEED my girls. My lovely supportive wonderful girls. We can sit in my kitchen and eat soup and gossip. Sound good? You better say yes, or you'll be asking for it.

Being home is kinda strange. Sometimes I feel like I don't quite belong here...but I don't quite belong at school either. But I definitely feel better being here than there, because I feel loved and wanted and happy. Plus, it's still my home, even if I'm technically supposed to sorta be on my own and stuff. But I will still hog the computer and TiVo shows that my dad can not stand. Woo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here