Monday, November 17, 2003

I've done it before, I'll do it again....

Confessions of a Typical Brunette

Little known facts about me....

When I was little and lived in NY, I would ride the bus a lot, and everytime I rode it I would stare at everyone's shoes.

Speaking of buses, when I was little I was on the bus with my friend Matthew and his babysitter who was pregnant. I was afraid to be on the bus with her because I thought she'd have the baby right there and then and it'd be gross.

I used to be obsessed with people having babies. I thought it was the most interesting thing, but the thought of actually having one myself terrified the bejesus out of me.

When I was little I'd often say things you shouldn't say extremely loudly. Like on the bus with my babysitter I once said loudly, "You're not old! You're only 50!" and at one point I was waiting on the long line in Central Park to get into Shakespeare in the Park with my parents and I yelled "Mom, I don't have to go to the bathroom now!"

When I'm bored I often go to IMDB and look up trivia on any movie or person I can think of. And you think Mike knows lots of mindless shit.

I secretly have always wanted Ron and Hermione from Harry Potter to get together. Because I am a sick twisted person who looks for love stories in children's books.

I really did used to be blonde, I swear. I have the pictures to prove it and my mom saved my hair from my first haircut and everything.

I used to eat Golden Grahams cereal every single morning for breakfast, peanut butter sandwiches nearly every afternoon for lunch, and Shells and Cheese nearly every night for dinner. I'd get mad when my mom tried to make me eat other stuff.

I was the most disgusting little goody two shoes for most of my childhood. Really, it's sickening. I'd never do anything bad at all and I was always worried about getting in trouble. You think I have a stick up my ass now? You shoulda seen back then! Jeez....

There have been times throughout my first few months at college that I have gone days without showering because I was simply too lazy and I didn't look or smell dirty enough to care yet. Don't worry, this isn't gonna happen when I'm at home and the shower is much easier to get to (and not to mention when I don't have to go through a whole ordeal of putting on a bathrobe and flipflops just to get to it).

I very often incorporate chocolate into my breakfast and have done this for years, but I absolutely refuse to make it part of my lunch or dinner (other than as dessert). I can't tell you how many mornings I've grabbed some eggo waffles and threw a ridiculous amount of chocolate chips onto them in the morning for breakfast. That answers the question of why there's always so many chocolate chips in my house and the container always randomly ends up in the living room (that's where I eat breakfast and therefore prepare my waffles).

I can't have sweets as a meal or before a meal. IE Ice cream for lunch. This is because of a day when I was little where I accidently only ate chocolate all day. There was an ick factor later which I'd rather not ever repeat.

I was once at my friends house in middle school and had two slices of pizza (more than usual for me). I really had to use the bathroom afterwards, but I was afraid to because I was afraid my friends would think I was bulemic. This was during a time in my life where I was made fun of constantly about my weight...not being too big, but being so damn small. I was scrawny back then, much moreso than now. At least now you can't see ALL of my bones at all times.

My grandmother once told me that when a cat takes a bath it means it's going to rain. So one day it was raining really hard and that was supposed to be the day of my first tee-ball game. I really wanted to go out and play and I saw my cat on the sofa taking a bath, so I tried to get her to stop because I thought that might make the rain stop.

I once decided I wanted to make potpouri at my friends house, but she told me that her mother had called the police and asked them if that was okay and they said it was illegal to make in your house and I had to stop. What a bitch.

In 4th grade I used to put my hair into braids and night so it'd be "wavy" the next day. Lots of girls in my class did that. We all probably looked like such huge morons who didn't know how to brush their hair.

When I was little my hair was really really long and would get knotted easily. Once it got knotted so badly before school and took so long to get out that my mother took me to cut a bunch of it off that day afterschool.

That's all for now. This is so long. I'm so bored. I really need a shower. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here