Friday, November 14, 2003

Answers for people who don't know who they are:

Yes, I did sleep through class. What do you care? Why do you care enough to talk about my attendance record behind my back, but not enough to actually ask me about what's going on in my life? Why are you so fucking rude?

Yes, I do know that's bad, thanks for reminding me. Not like I didn't know that already. Who are you and why the fuck should I care what you say to me?

You're a friend stealer and you're rude and way too into yourself. I don't care. You don't share, you aren't considerate, you're just a jerk so shut up you stupid bitch.

It's not my fucking fault, get over yourself and realize there's other people in this goddamn world. I have enough of my own problems without yours added in.

Yes, college is a hard adjustment. I know that. Maybe because I'M IN FUCKING COLLEGE YOU FUCKING NITWIT. Stop treating me like a goddamn child.

I am not an idiot.

I am not stupid.

I am not five.

I am a smart, strong, woman, and I happen to be doing something REALLY FUCKING HARD and no one seems to notice that and no one seems to give a shit AND I'M STILL STANDING AND I'M STILL DOING FINE. WITHOUT YOUR HELP. Despite my asking. And not receiving. BUT I'M STILL HERE AND I'M NOT GOING AWAY AND I'M NOT GIVING UP AND YOU ARE NOT GOING TO MAKE ME BECAUSE I AM FUCKING STRONGER THAN ANYONE WILL EVER REALIZE AND ANYONE WILL EVER GIVE ME CREDIT FOR. SO STOP TRYING TO BRING ME DOWN BECAUSE I WON'T LET IT WORK. I AM NOT SOMEONE TO BE STEPPED ON AND I AM NOT SOMEONE TO BE WALKED OVER. And it's about time people fucking REALIZED that.

Fuck off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here