Thursday, November 13, 2003

Okay, so the commercials for Master and Commander? Totally ripping off the music from Pirates of the Carribbean. I do believe we're not the only ones who realized what an awesome soundtrack that is. If they were going to play that in the orchestra here, it might just make me take my violin outta the closet.

Today we shot a commercial as a project for one of my classes. My part was to be in a shower with a towel on my head and was telling people the ingredients of "Silky Shine" which are fruit, mayonaise, and peanut butter. Yum. Hmm..maybe we should have added something about it also being edible? Anyway, it was funny 'cause I was in the shower with the curtain hiding my clothes (I had on a tank top with the straps down) and when I went to take the towel off to show them my beautiful, shiny, smooth hair, the shower curtain fell down a little and tada...fully clothed in the shower. But hey. It could have been worse. It could have been fully naked in the shower. That would have been ungood.

Okay, so have you ever picked up a phrase from someone at a really bad time? Like all of a sudden you start saying something that someone you know says a lot, but to think about them currently makes you sad. So you say the phrase and then you go "Aw, crap." Yeah. Doesn't that suck?

So...what do you want for Christmas/Hannukah/winter solstice?

Let's see...I have some sort of an idea to get Mari..actually, I just had a really awesome packaging idea for what to get Mari...ahaha, I make myself laugh.

Um...for Philippe? I do not know....um...um..um...we'll see on that one...maybe a puffy pirate shirt...but maybe not 'cause I know he'd actually WEAR the puffy pirate shirt and I'd never be able to forgive myself.

Already got Matt's. Inspiration struck and I got it before I forgot my idea.

Linda...Linda..Linda...ummmmmm......bah I dunno....rar

Same with Miles. Unshoppable person. Maybe I'll get him giant hulk punching gloves. Just for the hell of it.

And Mike...probably something Simpsons related...or not...wahaha...now you're all confused!

And Natalie...whooooo I have NO idea!!!

Kait...something pretty...but mean....

And there are other people to get presents for, but these are just the people I happen to be thinking of at the moment...

Mmm, I miss driving to the mall.

I'm off to go pester people. Buh bye for now, darlings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here