Thursday, November 06, 2003

RAWR!!

I will not be that girl who writes sad things on her blog. I refuse, I tell you, I refuse!!

I'm talking to Dan 'cause we both have insomnia...how special...

I also had an ice cream pop at about 5:30 in the morning because I was hungry and there wasn't anything else to eat.

I really should go to the dining hall and get food...think it'd be okay to go in my pajamas? Or is that more of a weekend thing......?

I have bunk beds, now. I've got the bottom bunk and I started putting up all these pictures on the wall next to my bed. Fun fun.

I want sleep. Sleep has abandoned me. Come back, sleep. Come back.

PS. If you're Mari or Linda you could call me. That'd be nice. Especially since you're sickly people and have not much else to do. Oooh, we should somehow do three way calling (Philippe is so sad that I added "calling" on there) and then watch movies and eat junk food together over the phone. Preferably Finding Nemo. That would be so much fun. Maybe when I get back we can do that....Sounds good? Yes, I do believe it does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here