Saturday, November 01, 2003

LOOK WHAT I DID!!!

Good Karma

So I had this extra blog hanging around that I was thinking of using, but decided not to, 'cause...meh.

So I changed the url (which is www.goodkarmaonline.blogspot.com by the way) and made a new site.

I decided I'm gonna post lots links to websites that help people in some way. I can't sleep. I'm going through a rough time. I figure, helping people at least makes me feel like I did something good with my day. Even if it's just clicking a link.

Please check it out, guys. It's not just do-gooder links. It's also some random silly stuff, since making people smile is good karma, too.

Puhleeeeeaaaassseee???

I'll love you lots.

I'd also love you lots if you..ya know...linked it on your site? Wouldn't that be nice of you? Oh pretty please?

And if anyone wants to help me with it (and trust me, it ain't that much work), that'd be cool, too. Just lemme know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here