Monday, October 27, 2003

And now for Linda::

1. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it. Slut Numero Uno. Hehe.
2. Am I loveable? Of course, darling. How do you think you got to be Slut #1 ;-P
3. How long have you known me? Since last year in DeVita's class. Oh the craziness that went on in that class.
4. When and how did we first meet? I dunno, I think I like jumped into one of your and Daisy's conversations in class or something. I've been known to do that.
5. What was your first impression? She has curly hair. And talks fast. Seems nice. :-)
6. Do you still think that way about me now? Hmm..you still have curly hair, you still talk fast, and you're still nice..so yes :-).
7. If I was an ice cream flavor, which would I be and why? Heath crunch or whatever that stuff is called. Crunchy and sweet with the pieces that are yummy and get stuck in your teeth. But that's good. Shhhh.
8. Do you think I'll get married? In Vegas. But you better call me up so I can fly in and be a bridesmaid.
9. What makes me happy? Dancing, your friends, finding good clothes at Guess, talking about your adventures in sluttiness, kissing girls...I mean...boys..and girls...hehehehe....
10. What makes me sad? Bitchy people who I won't name, but you know who I'm talking about, people you care about being asswipes to you, etc...
11. What song (if any) reminds you of me? Something pop but good pop with a good beat that you can dance to.
12. If you could give me anything what would it be? Whatever would make you not overthink things so that they drive you crazy. Or maybe a lifetime discount card to Guess. Or something really fun, don't know what, but it'd have to be fun and silly.
13. Do you consider me a good friend? One of the best.
14. When's the last time you saw me? Weekend of Rosh Hashanah. Too long ago, come here and be my friend.
15. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't? I don't think so? I think I tell you everything...haha, even when you don't care or don't want to know...hehehe...
16. Would you make a move on me? You were my first girl-on-girl hook up, hot stuff.
17. Describe me in one word. Energy!
18. Do you think our friendship is getting stronger/weaker/or staying the same? Stronger :-D Okay, a lot of the time when I do the :-D I actually make the real face...I'm a freak..hehe
19. Do you feel that you could talk to me about anything and I would listen? I DO talk to you about anything and you do listen 'cause I MAKE YOU BITCH!!! Wahahaha...
20. Do I cross your mind at least 2 times a day? Of COURSE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here