Saturday, October 25, 2003

So, I stayed up late having a very pleasant conversation with Josh and now I can't sleep.

The dining hall opened about two minutes ago and it's not even light out yet. I have a bit of an urge to go see if they have scrambled eggs (mmm....I <3 scrambled eggs), except, not hungry in the slightest. Ah well. Maybe tomorrow. I'd definitely go in my pajamas and slippers, too.

I'll probably get really sleepy in about an hour or so....I think I threw off my sleep schedule last week and am having trouble fixing it...

Meanwhile I had a pretty awesome dream yesterday......superheros with tragic pasts and everything...pretty cool....

I just went downstairs to get a bottle of water (mmm cold watery goodness) and someone has stuck a very cute little scarecrow cut out that they colored in onto my door. Someone put colored in Halloween decorations on everyone's doors in the middle of the night...that's so adorable. It made me smile. I think it was some girls I saw all sitting on the floor with pens and notebooks before. That's so sweet, I feel like thanking them. I also feel like coloring.

Mmmm..I kinda miss when I was little when I'd spend all day doing fun little games and arts and crafts projects and amuse myself all day, then sleep all night and wake up early and watch cartoons. Actually, I'd end up waking my dad up and make him talk to me for awhile, THEN watch cartoons. Anyway. It was fun. I miss it. And we had fun snacks. Just like little boring things, like apple slices or crackers with peanut butter...aw, I want some. I wanna go home and have apple slices and crackers with peanut butter.

Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here