Tuesday, October 21, 2003

FUCK YOU, OU

So not only is this town full of drunks and the school has barely any classes I want to take and I'm practically starving because the food is disgusting BUT this FUCKING school is completely disorganized and lord knows if that means that I'm screwed over or what.

When I applied, I was in the school of Fine Arts. When I came to pre-college (or orientation, whatever you want to call it) to set up my schedule and everything, I switched to the school of Arts and Sciences. I filled out forms. I did all that shit and was told I was done.

So now I try and find out who my advisor is and the woman says "Oh, you've contacted the wrong school. You're in Fine Arts. It's too late to switch for this quarter, sorry. Come fill out forms."

FUCK YOU, YOU STUPID FUCKING SCHOOL I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU YOU'RE A STUPID PIECE OF SHIT FULL OF ALCOHOLIC TEENAGERS YOU FUCKING ASSWIPE BITCH STUPID SCHOOL I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

::screams::

Get me the FUCK out of here!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here