Tuesday, October 21, 2003

I was asleep by a little after 2 last night. Yay! Mmm...sleep is good stuff...

But why must I go to Latin now?! I hate Latin. Boo. I used to kinda like it. But now I hate it. Because it's boring. And I suck at it. And I have to go get my really bad test grade. Blah.

Can't I just go to English again and get more good grades? 'Cause that'd be awesome.

Speaking of English, I get to watch "Alien" in there today. Yummy exploding fun.

But not really yummy. Ew.

I had cookies for breakfast. That's just not right.

But like I said, sleep is an awesome thing. And being able to sleep at night is a more awesome thing. And I slept so well that I woke up thinking I was at home and I think I woke up at some point and thought I was still sleeping. Or maybe I was sleeping and thought I was awake? I'm not really sure. But I was very surprised to wake up and see my roommate.

Plus she had this really loud man-sized sneeze this morning that woke me up and made me go "What was that?!?"...she said it was just a normal sneeze, but should we believe her? I swear it sounded like a man being attacked by a chicken or some other small, fiesty animal.

I don't want to go to Latin!!!!! Somebody go for me :-(

PS I had a dream that I was in a play with Matt and Miles and for some reason Whoopi Goldberg was there as a director and the play was this strange thing with a big steering wheel and weird dancing and random singing in front of the stage. And then I was talking to Philippe on the phone and he had turned into a smoker and I got mad at him and refused to talk to him. And then everyone was making fun of me and Matt going out, but I didn't care.

Weird. Very weird.

Philippe don't become a smoker. I'll cry.

Speaking of crying...time for Latin....blah....

P.P.S. Linda may be a funny drunk, but Matt is like ten-hundred times funnier. No offense Linda, but seriously, you should have heard some of the stuff this boy was saying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here