Sunday, October 26, 2003

Mari won't leave me alone about filling this out for her. So here you go, Mari.


1. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it. Hehe. Ball. No, just kidding, I <3 you, please don't call me mean names. How about Slut #3?
2. Am I loveable? Of course!
3. How long have you known me? Sorta since I was in 8th grade, but well since homecoming last year-ish...hey, you were supposed to be my little hand slappy partner in Funny Girl but you DITCHED ME for ALEA. You suck, man. But not really. I love you! You watched my baby in 8th grade, so it's all cool...
4. When and how did we first meet? You watched my (electronic health class) baby for me while we were in The Music Man at MMS. And then homecoming last year, pretty much.
5. What was your first impression? Pretty dress. It's sparkly.
6. Do you still think that way about me now? Well, you're not wearing the sparkly dress anymore!
7. If I was an ice cream flavor, which would I be and why? Rum raisin. I've never even HAD Rum raisin so I don't know why I said that, but it just kinda came to me. Or maybe chunky monkey when you're feeling silly. Hehe.
8. Do you think I'll get married? Indeed I do. But you're still having my babies so we can get that crazy 1/4 Chinese 3/4 Jew thing goin' on....
9. What makes me happy? Music, friends, cheese fries (that makes EVERYONE happy), your fellow sluts (I hope!), underwear especially...I could go on, but I'm lazy...
10. What makes me sad? Mean people who hurt your feelings.
11. What song (if any) reminds you of me? Dunno.
12. If you could give me anything what would it be? Peace of mind.
13. Do you consider me a good friend? Of course! One of the best!
14. When's the last time you saw me? Weekend of Rosh Hashanah...too long ago! Fix it!
15. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't? Um, I don't think so?
16. Would you make a move on me? Oh honey, it's been DONE.
17. Describe me in one word. Mari. :-D
18. Do you think our friendship is getting stronger/weaker/or staying the same? Stronger!!
19. Do you feel that you could talk to me about anything and I would listen? I think so...I talked to you about the empathy thing, didn't I? And that was a total spazzy-nerd moment...hehe...
20. Do I cross your mind at least 2 times a day? Of course, dear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here