Thursday, October 30, 2003

My hands are randomly chapped. But they don't look chapped. They just hurt. Booo.

This guy keeps calling for my roommate when she's not here and this time when he called and went "Erin?" and I went "No", he went, "Of course...::sigh::". Jackass. I told him not to sound so disappointed. Then he called and my roommate picked up and he thought she was me so he went "Robin?" and she went "Hang on" and he was like "No!! Wait!! Don't make me talk to that bitch again!!". But not really. But yeah, what a dickhead.

He's also way too blonde. Ew.

I can't wait to go hooooome!!!! My aunt and uncle are now NOT coming to visit me. Neither are my parents. Bah.

My mom said my dad might come up some weekend next quarter. Eesh. I don't want just my dad to come up, that'll be weird. Because it's my dad. I love him, but he's all quiet and I can't giggle with him about stupid OU people like I can with my mom, 'cause he just gets nervous when I try to.

I bought new milk. No longer rancid. Also no longer 1%. I hate 1%. My roommate's not allowed to buy milk anymore. Haha, I will just make her suffer through my watery skim milk. Wahaha. This is what happens when you grow up with parents who are constantly dieting. Now I can't stand the taste of any kind of milk besides skim or chocolate.

Time to go watch I love the 80's. It's 89. I might actually remember some of this stuff!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here