Tuesday, October 28, 2003

01. Name: Robin

02. Last words you said: I believe it was..."That's such bullshit"..or maybe it was "Hi"

03. Last song you sang: Hmm...I started singing along with "Circle of Life" when that crap video for it came on the Disney Channel last night...I could so do that....if I was brave enough...shush....

04. Last person you hugged: Hmm...this kid Matt hugged me a little while ago 'cause I was getting frustrated with him about the fact that I am constantly expected to know the where-abouts of my roommate at any given moment.

05. Last thing you laughed at: Um...I don't really remember...hmm...that's no good...maybe something online...or something on TV...or probably something someone said from one of my classes....tra la la...

06. Last time you said "I love you": When was the last time I talked to Matt?

07. Last time you cried: Umm...Sunday night, I believe? Only a very little, a few tears and then I stopped. I didn't want to cry. I cry too much here.

08. Who is in your cd player: Travis, I think.

09. What color socks are you wearing: I'm not wearing any ::wiggles eyebrows seductively::

10. What's under your bed?: My clothes. But not in the usual "I'm a slob" way, but in the "That's where the college put my dresser drawers and made the bed really really high" way. And probably some random tissues and maybe an empty water bottle or two, and maybe some random papers or something.

11. What time did you wake up today: I'm not sure. Later than I should have. Stupid insomnia.

12. Current taste: Well, I just had some pasta with sauce and beef and cheese, which was meh (not enough pasta!) followed by a ghetto peppermint patty thing and now I just drank some plain ice tea....yummy.

13. Current hair: Straight and clean (haha, for once...I'm not THAT gross, I swear...but I definitely am too lazy to shower as often as I did at home...shut up, I'm not nasty, I swear I don't smell...shush....)

14. Current clothes: Tan cords, blue long sleeved shirt over blue tank top.

15. Current annoyance: Latin. And Ohio in general. Oooh, I found another Jersey person. South Jersey, but still, we were talking about Wawa's (we don't have them where I live, but at least I know what they are, as opposed to Ohio people who don't know what the hell a Wawa is.) and how much we miss Jersey. Yay!

16. Current longing: To be at home with my family and my cat and Matt and Mari and Linda and Philippe and Mike and Miles and everyone to be happy and having fun.

17. Current desktop picture: Pom-Pom!!!

18. Current worry: Bad grades, going home and finding out that everyone's all different and we can't get along anymore....

19. Current hate: Latin. Ohio. Well, hate's strong...maybe just "dislike".

20. Story behind your blogger username: Well...screen name...plus 2002 'cause that's when my blog started fucking up and I had to change the url to get it to work properly and adding 2002 was just simple and obvious.

21. Current favorite article of clothing: Either my pretty red sweater or the pants Matt got me with the kitties (so cute and comfy!) or my pretty new denim jacket.

22. Favorite physical feature of humans you're attracted to: Eyes and hair. Matt has pretty hair.

23. Last CD that you bought: Travis CD's 'cause I lost all of mine and there was a new one out.

24. Favorite place to be: With the people I love.

25. Least favorite place: Ohio. Okay, there are worse places, but for now, we're saying Ohio.

26. Current lip balm: Burt's Bees. So wonderful.

27. If you could play an instrument, what would it be: I play violin, which is fun. Cello might be fun, as well as guitar, or piano. I can play a little piano 'cause I took three years of lessons and I still know all the notes and stuff, I'm just no good at it now.

28. Favorite color: Blue or red. I have a red shoe fetish, which is possibly from the Wizard of Oz?

29. Do you believe in an afterlife?: I'd like to.

31. Current frequent word/saying: Mmm..I dunno....

32. Favorite book: I have lots.

33. Favorite season: All of them at different times.

34. Favorite scent: The smell of a fire, rain, spring, fall, yummy things cooking....lots of stuff.

35. Favorite day: Saturday. Wednesday's are also good 'cause I only have two classes and one's two building's away and one's online.

36. Where do you want to go: New Jersey or Virginia.

37. What is your career going to be like: I hope successful and fun?

38. How many kids do you want to have: I have not a clue. I'll figure that out when I'm ready to.

39. What is your dream car: The pretty one I saw on Rt. 10 that time.

40. Name some products you use: Huh? Like beauty wise? I don't usually, except stuff to clean myself with.

41. A random lyric: "Now this is the story all about how my life got flipped, turned upside down..."

42. Identify some things surrounding your computer: Ugh, it's a mess. Tissues, water container, peanut butter, cell phone, desk stuff, CD player, books, pic from prom, silly blue cow with obscene utters, mirror, mezzuzah, Batman pic Philippe made, Kitty card my mom sent, We Can Do It! candy wrapper, my schedule....It's a big mess. Ick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here