Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Why is everybody sick? Linda's all droopy and Mari's got pneumonia of some sort...You guys!! Get better!! If I could, I'd go bring you both some soup and sit and watch movies with you. I'm sorry I can't. I <3 you guys!

In other news, we changed my room around so now it's all pretty and you can actually walk around in it. It's so awesome. But I have no place to put my pictures...that's bad....

I wanna see the Matrix, but I'm gonna wait until the weekend since I'll probably be desperate for things to do.

Yo, some girl in my English class said she hates Jersey. But then everyone started yelling at her 'cause I'm from Jersey. Hehe. But I told them it was okay and to leave her alone. But that was kinda uncool, considering I was just saying how I miss home and stuff. Ah well.

Bored bored bored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here