Saturday, November 15, 2003

Well, that was quite an...angry...post last night....Sorry.

I dunno if I should keep it up there. But I guess I will. It's what I feel sometimes. Not all the time. And it's not all correct. But it was how I was feeling, so I guess I'll keep it up there.

In other, happier news, I went out dancing tonight and didn't get back till nearly 2. It was sooooooooooooooooo much fun. I think my dancing's improving now that I stopped really caring if people are watching me. At least, I HOPE my dancing's improved. Although wearing my long sleeved white dress shirt was probably a mistake. It's pretty, but the sleeves were rather bothersome while dancing. Ooooh well.

So yes. Good times.

I've been feeling more myself lately, despite the random bursts of anger or upsetment. But I'm feeling like my old self..pre Ohio. And that's VERY good. VERY VERY good.

And now I have permanent marker on my hands that I'm desperately trying to get off. Yech. Oh well.

I'm also sore all over. But good sore. So it's okay.

Alright, we're going to watch a movie or something...but I might bail 'cause it looks like a highly depressing movie...we shall see. G'night. For now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here