Sunday, November 16, 2003

(The first part's meh, so you can skip it, just me being me.)

I'm really not good at ignoring my emotions. Or not acting on them.

So when I get upset, instead of taking it out on people or annoying the hell out of them, I try and write it in here.

So right now I don't feel good and that makes me miss..people. And that makes me scared I'm screwed when it concerns...people.

And I just want to make things right again with...people.

And I get so scared that I can't.

So....yeah....

But otherwise, I'm good. Woohoo.

Played online pictionary last night 'cause I'm a dork. But it's so much fun, seriously. Anyway, I mentioned something about being in Ohio on there. Then this guy asks "Where in Ohio?" and I just answer with "Somewhere in Ohio" 'cause I'm not gonna tell random people who play pictionary at 5 in the morning where I am. But then the guy tells me where he is and it's the same town I'm in! Which means he goes to my school! So I immedeatly go "!!!!!!", because again, I'm a big nerd. Turns out he's 25, though. So not really someone I'm gonna make friends with. I don't think he really wanted to make friends with me, either, but it was pretty cool.

My hair got all long. Well not really long, but a lot longer than it was before. You can tell just how much longer 'cause my roots are showing through my highlights quite a lot ;-). Glad it's just highlights so you can't really notice. I think I'm gonna try and grow it longer, as much as I liked it short. I just wanna see what it looks like. I've never not had bangs before. Oh, the madness.

I'm finally starting to sorta have a good time here. So that's pretty cool. Although it could be because I know there's an end in sight? Or maybe because I'm more friendly with my roommate and neighbor and people in my classes now.

I reaaaallly want to see Finding Nemo!!!! For like the third time. Hehe.

Oh yes, and Pirates of the Carribbean comes out December 5th on DVD, I believe. And they're making a sequal. So...WHOO!!

And I saw a trailer online for the new Harry Potter movie...it actually looks like ten times better than the other ones 'cause there's a new director and it looks darker. Ooooh, fun.

5:11. Oooh, it's late. Or early. Whatever.

Mmm...this thing on TV reminded me of my Grandpa. Once he was watching me for the day and we went on a boat ride around Manhattan and I think it was later that day, or maybe it was another day, but we went to go see the end of my cousin's play at camp and it was pouring out and we couldn't figure out how to get in. I miss him. But it was a memory that made me smile, so it's okay.

Speaking of which, like I've already told a buncha people, my Grandma's going to be on Everybody Loves Raymond. And it seems like she's gonna have a pretty good part, too. How awesome is that?! She starts filming on Monday, but I don't know when the show will air. I'll let people know. I'm so proud of her.

So if I said that maybe this summer I wanted to go to California for a week or two and just audition for things on a whim, what would you say? I've got quite awhile to figure that one out, though.

K, I think I don't have all that much left to say. I should go and try to feel better now. I miss you guys, oh so much. I love you all. :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here