Friday, December 12, 2003

My head hurts. Fix it. Pretty please.

My dad is uncool in the fact that he has to get up way earlier than my mom and he leaves his radio alarm on for a really long time before getting up and then he leaves it on and leaves the room and it wakes my mom up and she's bad at sleeping in the first place. That was a long run-on sentence. So anyway. My dad's in the bathroom and I turned his alarm off so that my mommy can sleep because she's always tired. Poor dear. Like mother like daughter. Maybe it's genetic? Or maybe I'm anemic...I need vitamins...

So yeah, now I have to drive my dad to the station in like an hour even though I for some reason decided not to sleep last night. Actually, that's why. 'Cause I'm awake and he saw me and was like "You're driving me, right?" And as I said before, my mom needs sleep. So do I, but that can wait a bit. And now I'm all crazy bag eye lady. Maybe I'll drop by school after I drop him off and see Mrs. Hershey and Mrs. Tennenbaum. Mm...that means getting dressed and putting on massive make up to hide the bag eyes 'cause Mrs. Tennenbaum will yell at me and stuff for not sleeping. I think it's worth it. Plus I get to see Diane that way. That is sexy. As is Diane. Oh baby. Oh baby.

Speaking of sexy, let me know if you'd like to hear my sexy new pick-up line. It's not only amazingly arousing, but also festive and rather seasonal. It is. I swear.

I have The Doors stuck in my head. C'mon baby, light my fire. C'mon baby, light my fire. We can set the world on....FIIIIIRRRRRRREEEEE......

Or something like that. Actually I think it was something more like get higher. Or maybe better?

Yeah, no one's gonna get that joke. Maybe Miles will. Or Mike. Or they won't. And then I'll cry. Or just kick them in the shins to make myself feel better.

I'm apparently supposed to bake ginger bread cookies next week....or sugar cookies...or both...yum....Except when my mom asked me to make ginger bread cookies she said "Hannukah Cookies" and I got really confused 'cause wtf's a Hannukah cookie? Apparently a Hannukah cookie is a gingerbread cookie in Hannukah shapes. Like a menorah. Or a dreidel. Or a yarmulkah (ya-moo-kah- n. Jewish beanie thing). But really, a yarmulkah shaped cookie is just a normal cookie with a funny word attached to it.

Okay. Time for not talking. I'm starting to sound like Matt. Where is Matt? Come home, Matt! Or is it Baer now? Or...wtf's your name, man?!

I'm so confused......

And also: Last night I was talking to Philippe and he was high...on life...yes..that's it...high on life. And Jesus. Don't forget about Jesus.

Edit: I hate when I forget to close an html code and it turns my whole blog into italics. Suck it, HTML.

But not really, 'cause you make my blog pretty and special. ::pats HTML on head::

Oh LORD I need some SLEEP!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here