Sunday, December 28, 2003

Mm...nothing wakes you up like luke-warm soup to the crotch....the Queen of Grace strikes again...

Mike's party is right now but I'm very very tired (due to all of four or so hours of sleep) and my head hurts like a bitch, so if I don't show up, that's why and I'm sorry.

Apparently I'm driving with my dad to and from Ohio to get my stuff. Ahh! So I'm learning how to drive on the highway this week so that I can help drive, which will be good 'cause my dad is sloooowwww. And drives all jerky, which is annoying.

I went to my Grandma's birthday party today. I told her she should get a kitten. And then I could come over and play with the kitten. She wants a dog, which would be pretty awesome, but she's too busy to get one and they don't really allow them except ugly little poodles in her building. I almost just wrote puddles. Heh.

I wanna finish fixing my room. And then take the old computer out of there. And maybe paint my desk so it's not white anymore, 'cause that's ugly.

Matt is sick! Oh no! Get better, Matt! Pleeeaassee??

And Philippe is not answering me. But he's gonna make me something pretty to put in my room. I hope.

Mari and Linda came over yesterday and we looked at my yearbook from 8th grade. Heheheh. P.S. I was highly funny looking. (and still am, right? Yeah, yeah, shuddup, ho bag!!)

Time for trying to make my headache go away. Rar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here