Sunday, December 21, 2003

Matt and I went to the Big Apple Circus with my parents. I love the Big Apple Circus, it is awesome.

I got my picture taken with this guy:



and it totally made my week. If you know the Big Apple Circus, you know that's Grandma, and I've been going to the circus nearly every year since before I can remember and Grandma is the all time best and most awesome clown in the Big Apple Circus so I totally spazzed at getting a picture with him and was so happy and smiling for like fifteen minutes afterward.

Yes, I am a dork. But I'm a dork who got a picture with Grandma. So shove it.

P.S. You should know that when we were taking the picture the guy with the camera was like "Say cheese!" and Grandma was like, "Let's be original. Say transvestite!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here