Tuesday, July 15, 2003

In the strings class today Mr. Cook had everyone play a rhythm over and over again on the D string. He said "Some of you may realize what I'm about to do. Whatever you do, don't laugh. Whatever you do, keep playing." The kids continued to play the rhythm for awhile and I sat down in a corner and covered my face, knowing that something was going to happen soon and whatever it was that was going to happen would start me laughing uncontrollably. Not soon after that, Mr. Cook started barking like a dog. In rhythm. He was singing the beginning of "Who Let the Dogs Out?" by Baha Men.

Later, after the whole terrifying incident was over, he came up to me and said, "I saw you smiling in over in the corner...you know what I was going to do, didn't you?"
To which I responded, "I didn't know what you were going to do, but I knew you were about to do something stupid."
Mr. Cook then cracked up. It's great being able to tell teachers that they did something dumb. Haha, you bastards, can't take my diploma away now, can you?! Wahah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here