Tuesday, July 15, 2003

I'm starting to be mad at my blog. It's just full of a bunch of crap which I now forget to/don't really feel like updating. It's like when I start writing in those pretty new blank books I always get at the bookstore, but realize my writing is too crap for such a pretty book and stop writing in it.

Except this isn't really pretty. This has a bunch of fruit on it. That kinda bugs me, too.

I think about starting a new one, but that's annoying because then it's a new web address and I have to tell everyone to change the link and I have to change all the settings...blah...I'll figure something out.

Linda and/or Matt need to be finished with what they're doing. I need people to come amuse me. I'm insanely bored.

I spent all afternoon reading my book and I finished it. It's called Why Girls Are Weird and I really liked it. It's about a woman who has an online journal....hmm....that sounds kinda familiar.......

But she was a much better writer than me. In fact as I was reading it, it made me feel guilty about my own blog and why didn't I write as well as her? Boo.

Bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here