Saturday, July 12, 2003

I had a truly horrible dream I was dead last night. It's still got me extremely shaken. I don't really want to talk about it. I think it might have had something to do with my college fear. And the fact that my family is going through my grandfather's things today. And maybe seeing Pirates of the Carribean.

Speaking of which, that was a completely awesome movie. I wanna go see it again right now. And I really liked Johnny Depp who usually kinda bothers me, though I haven't really seen him in movies. It's just him that sorta bothers me. But it was SOOOOO good. And the special effects, also amazing. And the dog with the keys and the pirate island...haha...so great.

I think there's a kid in my strings class who's some kind of prodigy. He's a little shaky on note reading at times, but you'd never know it from hearing him play. I asked him how long he'd been playing and he told me a couple weeks. A couple weeks?! I could barely play three notes after my first couple of weeks. It's insane.

Time to go and be bored or something. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here