Monday, July 07, 2003

Rest of survey..hope this works...

[.*] sTuFF...
62) Do you have a crush on someone?: Can you have a crush on someone you're dating? 'Cause then, yeah.
63) How do you feel about the Ouigi Board?: Slightly scares me.
67) What book are you reading now?: I started Holes but I'm not really in the mood to read it right now. I think I need a more grown up book or a mystery or something right now. Probably because I just read Harry Potter. I need variety!!
68) What's on your mouse pad?: My mouse? The mouse pad is just plain dark blue, though, if that's what you mean.
69) Type of computer do you have?: Dell
70) Favorite magazine?: Er...I dunno....I don't really read magazines too much anymore.
71) Favorite sound?: Quoting Linda: "that little contented sigh people make when they're really comfortable or really [happy]" or laughter...generally..sounds of happiness :-)
72) Worst feeling in the world?: rejected or abandoned or not wanted
73) What is the first thing you think of when you wake in the morning? Go back to sleep :-)
74) Do you think roller coasters are scary or exciting? Scary
75) How many rings before you answer?: As many as it takes for me to get to the phone. It used to be 2 when I was little, but now I just answer it whenever I get to the phone.
76) Future daughter's name?: Not a clue. Like I said, I've thought about the name Sydney because my grandfather's middle name was Sidney, but that was really just a random thought when I was thinking about the name your kid after someone who died tradition.
77) Future son's name?: Again, not a clue. I wouldn't name a kid Sidney. Or Bernie (my grandfather's first name). So that's out. Sorry.
78) Chocolate or vanilla?: Mmm..chocolate...I'm a chocoholic.
79) Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?: Two. A monkey named Bananas that used to be rainbow colored when I was a baby and is now gray and worn, but I still love him. And my big red teddy bear (aptly named Teddy...and the funny thing is that it took forever to figure out what to name him) that Matt gave me for Valentine's day.
80) If you could have any job you wanted, what would it be?: Actress, definitely. With all the fun extras of getting to be random model girl and all that other stuff. But actress.
81) What is your favorite Snapple? Lemon. I'm boring.
82) Are you a lefty, righty or ambidextrous?: Righty. But I think I have a left handed brain. I'm weird. Nevermind.
83) Do you type with your fingers on the right keys?: Yeah. That's how I type so fast.
84) What's under your bed? A bunch of crap.
85) Favorite sport to watch?: Yankee baseball. Or random olympic sports which I find facsinating. Like swimming or ice skating or ski jumps. Ski jumps are the best.

[.*] aBOuT YOu...
87) Parents names?: Judy and Marty
88) When is your birthday?: 3/27/85
89) Eye color?: Still can't really decide. Definitely in the brown spectrum. But there's some green in them, too. And they're light. It's weird. But I'll just say brown for the sake of simplicity.
90) Hair color?: Brown (obviously, with the whole "typical brunette" thing) with blonde highlights which I'm pretty sure are growing out. I'm bored with my hair.
91) Piercing?: My ears used to be pierced, but I let them close because they were too much of an annoyance and always got infected and stuff when I tried to keep them open.
92) Tattoos?: None. I'd probably be too much of a wimp to get one even if I could, despite the fact that I think they're kinda cool. Besides the whole Jew thing doesn't allow it.
93) Do you work?: Yeah, at the Yellow Shirt thing. Blah.
94) Best gift you've ever received from someone other than family?: My necklace from Matt and various other fun things from my friends. I love my friends.
95) Hometown?: Here.
96) Current Residence?: My house.
97) Been in love before?: Yes
98) Loved somebody so much it made you cry?: Yes
99) Been in a car accident?: Yes, but not a huge one where people got hurt (thank goodness, I never want to be in one of those. I don't want anyone to be in one of those. Ever.)
100) Favorite movie?: Not sure, it changes a lot.
101) Favorite holiday?: Dunno, that also changes a lot.
104) Favorite toothpaste?: Whatever tastes decent and cleans my teeth well.
105) Favorite restaurant?: JP Lee's or Roman Gourmet (out of loyalty and where else am I gonna get chicken parm pizza?) Or maybe Olive Garden also out of the fact that I love Italian food so much.
106) Favorite flower?: Not really sure. Roses are pretty, despite the allergies. But so are tulips and lotsa other flowers.
102) Favorite day of the week?: Days when I can be with the people I care about :-)
107) Drink?: Not big with alcohol. More into yoohoo and ice tea. Haha. I'm such a loser.
108) Country?: Er....I dunno...I've only really been to three...I really want to go to England and Ireland, though.
110) Favorite Sesame Street character?: Big Bird. Or Snuffy. But mostly Big Bird, I think.
111) Disney or Warner Brothers?: Muppets?
112) Fast food restaurant?: I kinda got turned off of fast food after that video in Bio and that KFC horror story I heard from Zack in pit.
113) What color is your bedroom carpet?: White with many stains and it's kinda faded/creamish now.
114) Who was the last person who you got mail from?: Friend of my mother's I think.
115) What do you do most often when you are bored?: Attack my friends with "I'm boooooooorrrred"
116) Name the friend that lives furthest away from you?: Er, I dunno. Sandy and family in CA?
117) Most annoying question people ask you?: Dunno..I'm tired.
118) Favorite all-time TV show?: Not sure, often changes.
119) Last person you went out to dinner with?: Probably Matt. Maybe my parents? But probably Matt.
120) Favorite music?: I've got lots of favorite music.
121) Favorite book?: There are lots. I'm too tired to list right now.
122) What CD is in your player right this second?: Nothing. But I was just listening to "Take Me or Leave Me" from Rent on the computer.

Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here