Saturday, June 28, 2003

I have this horrible feeling that Diane left for New York and with all the excitement of this week I didn't get to say good bye :-(. Oh well, she's only in New York, I'll call her up and force her to get pancakes with me.

So yeah, prom was great. We ended up staying till the end and then going to the comedy club in our prom clothes. It was a bit uncomfortable, but still worth staying till the end of the prom. The comics were good, and I think that Mike, Miles, Philippe, Matt, Mari and I laughed the hardest when the fat comic said "Wouldn't it be cool if the Kool-Aid guy came through the wall right now?" Oh, Family Guy rip-offs, how we love thee.

After that, back to Matt's where we all changed in a hurry and then ate a really nice breakfast of waffles and pancakes and muffins and yummy things. Matt's parents made us all this food, it was so nice. My parents would have thrown us some Eggo's and gone to bed. Then it was Airplane and sleeping. Sleeping went on for most of the next day.

Next update, which hopefully won't suck as much as this one: Graduation

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here