Friday, June 27, 2003

Holy Jesus, what happened to Blogger? Confused, confused confused...

Okay, so I've been really bad about updating lately. Since the last time I've updated I've gone to prom, graduated from high school (!!!!), and gotten horribly sick at midnight madness. All of that was great except for the last one.

To start off:

Prom was AMAZING. Usually I'm really skeptical about stuff like that, because a lot of the times that things are supposed to be great and amazing they turn out boring and crappy. But I'm so glad because prom was not like that at all. I FINALLY got to wear my hot pink/fuscia/whatever dress out someplace. It's been sitting on a hanger on the door in the office for what feels like forever. I got to get my hair and make up done and it was BEAUTIFUL. I loved my make up, I wish I could learn to do that. And at first I thought my hair looked like a texas beauty queen or something, but after getting the advice of my mother, Linda, and Mari, I fixed it a little and it looked much better. Matt looked AMAZING. I think tuxes make all guys look good. But Matt looked extra good. :-) So after Matt and his family came to my house to take pictures on our own and so they could see my dress before we went to Miles' we finally left.
Showed up at Miles' house and took a million and a half more pictures. All the guys looked great, like I said, tuxes just always look good. Even if they are a pain in the ass to get on. And the girls....yeah, we were definitely the best looking ones at the prom. Haha. I want to steal Megan's dress, and Mari's dress, and Gina's dress and then sneak in to proms wearing them. Hehe. But everyone looked so beautiful. I have pictures, btw, if anyone wants to see. Alright, just so you know that wearing this dress with the big ass skirt (not really, just kinda poofy) and being all prettified doesn't make me any less of a nerd: As soon as we got to Miles' house I jumped out of the car and straight for Ruby, his dog, while yelling "Puppy!" and trying to pet him despite my mother saying I'd get dog hair on my dress. Anyway, we took a million more pictures, oohed and ahhed over each other, and then ran off in the limo.

Limo's are fun. Especially when they have a moon roof. And especially when you get to stand out the moon roof while it's driving. Mari and I did that on the way out of prom, except we were told to get back inside before the cops saw us. But it was a lot of fun.

We got to the Westmont Country Club at about 8 and were greeted by various teachers taking a bunch of pictures. Even Dean McGowan was there. And she SMILED AND WAVED. That was freaky. The place was so beautiful. The food was good, the dancing was fun (despite early thoughts that I can't dance and would get laughed at), and I loved seeing people all dressed up. I even saw Tashira who I hadn't seen in forever (I kinda thought she didn't recognize me at first, 'cause she just said "Oh...Hey!" but she later proved she knew who I was) and Amber who I hadn't seen in FOREVER. Amber and I were such good friends in fifth grade, but after that we were never really in any classes together and we see each other only once in awhile and go "Ahh! I haven't seen you in so long!" Amber is tres cool. I saw her at midnight madness but that was in the midst of my I'm so sick I'm gonna puke on you insanity so I didn't get her number or e-mail or anything. That sucks. I'll have to track her down.

Anyway, danced A LOT with Matt, which was so much fun. It was really funny because our first time doing anything together was at Homecoming where we basically just sort of swayed back and forth 'cause neither of us could dance and we didn't know each other very well. But this time we just did whatever the hell we wanted and it was a lot of fun.

Gotta go for now, more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here