Sunday, May 11, 2003

A change of pace...

Sometimes I get this urge to be a columnist. Except that my blog would be the column. But it's well written and interesting and humorous and people like to read it and it has a nice sized audience.

Except that half the time I don't know what to say, and I'm too lazy to write anything truly insightful or interesting or funny or anything most of the time. And I don't think I have a nice sized audience (I have no idea, actually, 'cause NO ONE TELLS ME WHEN THEY READ MY BLOG EVEN THOUGH THEY SHOULD ::coughcough::), probably just a small audience of people who read my blog when they are bored and are going through all the links on the side of Miles' or Matt's blogs.

So that will probably never happen. How sad. I could put some kind of once a week column type thing in and give it a fancy name and actually write something interesting. And then maybe people would look forward to reading it, like how everyone used to look forward to finding out Andrew Tuttle's blog ratings...except probably not 'cause I don't think I'm as popular as Andrew Tuttle.

There was a time in my life I was popular. In third and fourth grade. Really, I was. Except then we went to middle school and I was hit by the mother of all awkward stages and got braces and was all gross and not always into the hygeine thing and was even skinnier than I am now and wore really disgusting things to school. It wasn't pretty. So pretty much everyone avoided me.

But as I was saying...I like writing. It might be nice if others could enjoy my writing, too. That is, if I could make it enjoyable. That's not me being like "Oh look at me, I'm a fantastic writer, love me, love me, love me," in a snooty British accent. So maybe I'll start writing better stuff. Although my next entry will probably be something like "Oh fuck, I forgot to tape Buffy" or something equally stupid and pointless.

But in other news: They're closing Gadzooks. I just might cry.

See what I said about stupid and pointless?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here