Thursday, May 08, 2003

HBO TV shows are weird. My parents like to watch "Six Feet Under" and every week the episode starts with someone dying. I just can't bring myself to watch it 'cause every time I think, "Okay, which one of these guys is about to die? From what? Oh no! Don't do that! What are you stupid!??!". It's like a horror movie when you scream at the person not to go into the big creepy castle with weird symbols all over it.

I went home sick today, but was fine by the time school had ended. My grandmother came over to lend me a purse for prom. Very early, but whatever, she wanted to, and it's soooo pretty. Speaking of prom, I owe limo money...must remember this...

After that I decided I wanted to go outside and take pictures of random stuff. Like how the raindrops on the bush in front of my house looked kinda like crystals. As I was going out, I saw Matt parking in front of my house! Yay! That was a surprise, but cheered me up a lot since I haven't seen him much this week due to stupid AP tests. So we ended up taking lots of silly pictures, many of my cat, and many of us trying to get my cat to do funny things and her blatantly ignoring us. Maybe I'll post some of them. Or maybe I won't. Depends on my mood.

My old boss called and offered me my job back. I don't think I'm going to take it. It would be weekends, and that was fine for back when I didn't have a life, but now I do and that was really the whole reason I quit in the first place, to have a life. So...yeah...and I shouldn't complain about money anymore....

This post is kinda blah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here