Sunday, February 02, 2003

Miles got a crew cut? Really? ::disowns Miles::

I saw The Producers yesterday and it was awesome and it had the guy who played Snoopy in You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown as Leo Bloom. He was incredible and probably a better singer than Matthew Broderick. The guy playing Bialystock was just doing a Nathan Lane/Zero Mostale impression, but he was still good anyway. They used Mel Brooks's voice for one throw away line and it was confusing and hysterical, 'cause it was some other guy lip syncing it and everyone I was with sort of went, "Wait a minute!!!" and then discussed whether or not Mel Brooks sometimes comes on stage and sneaks into the chorus. We decided he probably did, 'cause that would be fun and everyone would love it.

Then it was off to Englewood Hospital to visit my grandfather. He's in the hospital now until they can get a home health aid since it's become extremely obvious they need one. My grandmother's driving herself to exhaustion trying to take care of him and it'd probably be better for both of them. We came in and my grandfather was sleeping and he looked really skinny and his mouth was hanging open and I'm sorry and this is possibly mean, but he kinda looked like Yoda but not green. Or maybe Mr. Burns but not evil. Anyway, I love my grandpa despite the Mr. Burns thing. He woke up for a few minutes while we were there at the insistance of my grandmother. I was told that my cousin and I are the only things that make him smile now. I don't believe that, and it's kinda scary 'cause it's like "Wow, thanks for all the pressure". But at least I can make him smile somehow and that's good.

My computer's being the devil!!!! The speakers are echoy and evil. They kinda make things sound like bootleg live concert CD's. Except more obnoxious. And everytime I play the Sims it randomly decides to restart before I can save and THAT is annoying.

And Matt's still sick and that's not good at all. And I think I'm going to get the nurse to check my throat 'cause it's been a little scratchy, too. Grr. Germs suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here