Wednesday, January 22, 2003

How I wrote my name on my English midterm:

Robin L (hates midterms)

I had bio (failed), math (failed), and English (did not fail) all in a row today. ::passes out::

The funny thing is that my English midterm was writing an in class essay on naturalism in The Jungle. I have not read past chapter three in The Jungle, yet I wrote four pages (two front and back) on it.

Then after my brain was all jell-o like from too many bad bad midterms I went out to lunch with Linda, Rebecca, Philippe, Mike, Mari, Amy, and some girl who I did not know. Yay for Roman Gourmet where the guy recognized me and said, "I know, you want a plain slice"...but then I didn't because I wanted chicken parm. But still, it's cool that he recognizes me...
....oh shit, did I just have pizza for lunch AND dinner? Gross.

After lunch I ended up back at school to drop off Linda and pick up Matt. We watched Bandits. Bruce Willis had a mullet. Disturbing. But the movie was good.

Later, Philippe came over with his DDR and we played and OMG DO I SUCK AT THAT GAME. It's just very very sad how horrible I am at it. And then people try to give me advice and I get angry.

DDR was followed by American Idol which is FUCKING HILARIOUS.

I tried running lines with Philippe for our scene online and it worked for awhile until we both forgot our lines and realized we didn't have scripts.

Wheeee no midterms tomorrow!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here