Saturday, January 18, 2003

Special Dance is awesome. I wish I could dance. I believe dancing requires confidence, and since that is something I severly lack, I can not dance. Instead, I look like a monkey having a seizure when I try and am a source of great amusement to those around me.

Whatever, I'll make Linda teach me to dance. Hahahah.

Region auditions are tomorrow! Or...today...huh, I should probably go to sleep. But it's not like I actually care or anything, so it doesn't matter. I'm so unprepared, it's great. I just DON'T CARE. I really don't want to go wait on line forever to sing that stupid song AGAIN and then go home. And I am missing Matt's sermon thing which I would actually like to see (Good luck Matt, if you read this before you do the sermon thing...if it's after, then I'm sure you did well anyway. Wish I could be there!).

Philippe's play tomorrow! And then next weekend we have to do our scene for Gov. Awards....hahaha, we haven't done it ONCE. Doom!!! Oh well, I have faith that we'll get it together because Philippe is cool that way (hey Philippe look at me NOT picking on you! I gave you a compliment!)

I'm tired and hungry...what to do, what to do....

Oh yeah, and I met the famous Hope yesterday. She tried to eat Mike's hair and it was funny.

What's this about Imhoff going to the hospital? I hope he's okay. His class bores me to death at times, but he's a nice guy and he doesn't deserve to have things wrong with him.

My mom got me star pajamas and chocolate and that made me ridiculously happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here