Tuesday, January 14, 2003

Today there was no point in my being in school until at least 11:30, and that's only 'cause I like going to lunch, so really there was no point in my being there until 12:20. Silly school.

I had orchestra where I didn't play very much, followed by study where I fell asleep and then a Bio lab where Mrs. Hershey was absent. Mrs. DeLuca was our sub, so we ended up watching "Fifteen and Pregnant" starring teen pregnancy queen Kirsten Dunst. It was sort of biology related...I think.

In English, this cartoonist guy named Ted Rall came in to talk to us about political cartoons. He was funny, although he said "dude" excessively. But it was definitely better than sitting around talking about The Jungle.

I've run out of things to say. Yawn.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here