Thursday, January 09, 2003

Temperature as of two hours ago: 101.2

Not good at all.

It has been determined by my mother's (pretend) medical experise that I probably have the flu and I must agree. I've had a headache since yesterday and I'm all achey and went from being extremely cold when no one else was to being extremely hot when no one else in my house is. Blah. Stupid illness.

Then as I was having a nice little fevered nap my mom starts yelling that I got a letter from Pittsburgh which makes me wake up, stand up to fast, get dizzy, recover, get nervous, go downstairs mumbling, "It's probably my rejection letter." and rip open the envelope. No rejection letter. No acceptance letter. It was a letter telling me they didn't have my SAT scores, despite the fact that I sent them in November. Then I went to see if I could check this out online and had an e-mail from Pitt saying they didn't have my social security number either, and without that they couldn't process my application. AHHH!!!

Called them up. Went through various menus and being on hold for much too long only to be told that their computer screwed up and they accidently had two files for me and that they indeed had both my social security number AND my SAT scores. Way to make a sick girl panic. But the woman I talked to was very nice and said she'll call me back once she straightens everything out, so I'm a little calmer now.

Except if I turn my head too fast, everything goes all swirly. Although, I'll blame that on the fever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here