Tuesday, January 07, 2003

I hate being alone for hours at a time. Especially at night. Both my parents are working late and I came home at around 4ish which is kinda early for me lately and haven't left the house since. So I'm bored and lonely and creeped out by being in an empty house.

I really need a haircut.

We had a quiz in math AND I ACTUALLY KNEW WHAT I WAS DOING...or so I thought. He put some stupid annoying quadratic formual questions on there and they pissed me off. Oh well, I think I did okay anyway. Booo, math.

I want to be in the musical. I told people at lunch that I would steal a whore costume and then just walk across the stage and THEN go back down to the pit and play my violin. In the whore costume. After I said this, Mike suggested that someone streak across the stage.....I don't think so. I'm not much for streaking or for naked violin playing which would inevitably follow since I'd have to go play in the pit.

Wow my writing sucks now.

I came home and slept for awhile since I'm seriously sleep deprived. Somehow my brain related coming home and sleeping to this: I think I need a hobby. Maybe I should take up an instrument....oh wait....(and that wasn't an attempt at a dumb joke, I actually thought that for a minute....brain good work me)

I REALLY need a haircut. Is it haircut or hair cut?

My Parnassian meeting got cancelled or postponed or something, which is probably good 'cause I was completely unprepared anyway. Like I don't have scenes yet. Well, I do have one scene, but I have to ask Megan and Liza if they'd mind 'cause Linda and I want to do their scene from The Dining Room. Because we're just too lazy to find another comedic scene.

After I found out the meeting got cancelled I wandered around a little bit, then went to the band room which I figured out is where I go automatically if I have nothing better to do. Even when I'm just going to go home, I will head towards the band room and then go out that way. What a loser I am. Anyway, Mike was there, shortly followed by Mari and Philippe and Laura. There was a lot of talk about FNL, which I want to try out for. I'm at the point where I wouldn't mind making an ass out of myself by auditioning, the only problem is that I'm friends with the directors and if I screwed up, I'm afraid I'd never hear the end of it. Oh well, I'll audition anyway.

Hmm...I should probably eat dinner sometime tonight, shouldn't I?

Oooh, Mrs. Petrallia has jury duty. That means that my day will be COMPLETELY pointless tomorrow. Not that it wasn't already, but now I'll have to do busy work in her class and stuff. That kinda sucks.

Here is my schedule for tomorrow:

1 - Orchestra which I don't even count as a class
2 - Chorus...same...ooh, Imhoff gave me the money he owed me today. Cool. Except not really.
3 - Study - again...why bother?
5 - Bio - Look at leaves in microscopes....wheeee
6 - Lunch - my favorite class
7 - Psych - worksheets...yawn
8 - Math - hahahahahahahahahahahahh.....ahahahah....ha
9 - English - sub and busy work like crazy

Hopefully I will get to do something fun after school.

It's snowing again. Crazy winter.

OH! And my college envelopes got all watery and stuck together so now I need to get more envelopes.....Matt? Help? Please? I'm too lazy to go out and buy them. Or like go to the guidance office and get them or something. I'll give you brownies.

I think I'll go get food now. Leave me comments because I'm looooonely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here