Saturday, January 04, 2003

In today's news:

I went to my grandparents house today and my grandfather thought the remote control was a telephone. It's kind of depressing, but at the time it made me laugh, which is bad. I am a bad person. But not really, 'cause it was funny, but it is still sad. I'm getting repetitive.

My dad listened to my Norah Jones CD and said he really liked it which makes me think he's now going to steal it and take it to work with him.

I got a new jacket. FINALLY. No more big bulky ugly black coat for Robin (you people think I actually LIKED that thing?!?). This is a new big bulky ugly coat...no, not really. It's pretty. Sort of.

I woke up at 1 this afternoon, but was still tired. And then I watched the Osbournes non-stop till we went out and that was fun.

At my grandparents house I played things from MuffinFilms.com for my grandfather and he laughed, while my mother saw it and said to me, "You're strange." Yes, I am, because that is how she raised me. So ha.

I'm hungry.

I wish I hadn't hated piano lessons so much 'cause I'd like it if I could learn how to play jazz on the piano or other fun things like in The Majestic when Jim Carrey just randomly starts playing fun jazz things. That was a good movie, I want to see it again. I'd go out and rent it, but it's late and I'm lazy and I owe the video store money so I won't.

Rambling alert!

Time for food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here