Saturday, December 28, 2002

Why do I NEVER feel like posting anymore?

Let's see, what's been happening....

Yesterday was my last day of work. I am now unemployed. I told this one guy at work who most of the concessions stand likes to torture and get in pretend fights with that I was leaving and he said, "About damn time." but then told Anna that she was second best and I was first best and once I left she'd be first best. So maybe he didn't hate me after all.

Whatever, he's a weird guy.

Of course, the last show I worked was insane. I did espresso and made this little girl a hot chocolate which she then proceeded to spill all over the fucking place. On a nice painted table (although it was the one painted table that I really didn't like), on the wall, on the floor. Her dad tried to clean it up with napkins but that wasn't working at all, so I told them I'd clean it up. Then as I was trying to wipe off the floor the little girl goes, "You missed some spots over here," to which her father quickly thanked me and pulled her away for sounding bratty. I don't really think she was a brat, just really clumsy and hadn't learned that saying things like that was considered rude and not helpful at all.

My boss told me that they would miss me and that I'd have to come back some day and to call her once my life is not so insane. Umm.....oookay. But it's nice that I could still get a job if I wanted it. I'll probably go back sometime, if only for a little while, so I can get some extra money.

After work I went to see Drumline with Matt. I wanted to see it because I am a band dork who is not even in band which is EXTREMELY sad. But if I had quit my job earlier I would have joined colorguard. I TOLD you. Big nerd (no offense Diane, yay guard!). But Drumline was good.

And now I have to go buy a coat with my mother and then go visit my grandparents which should be highly depressing, but we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here