Wednesday, December 18, 2002

I have updated since this. Blogger is being a bitch and not showing my updates, but they are in the archives if you want to read them. Which you should. Because there's no point in writing them if you don't. K, bye.

Do you know what I'm doing right now? Extreme amounts of homework and college applications.

Do you know what everyone else is doing right now? Seeing Lord of the Rings and going to parties and having fun.

I could cry.

Except I don't have time because I have to do STUPID work!!

:::sigh:::

P.S. Yay for Diane getting into the cast! Do whatever you think will be most fun, Diane, although if you quit pit, I'll miss you and have no one to make silly noises on my violin with, but I'm happy you got in the cast! Yipee!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here