Saturday, December 14, 2002

Interim's are being mailed out so I'll probably get mine today. Eek. It's going to say really shitty things, I'm sure. But only because I was absent for everything and didn't get to finish make up stuff till AFTER the teachers wrote out the interim's. And now my mom will freak out, even though I just tried to have a nice little talk with her explaining what happened. She said she still might want to call my teachers which I HATE because it makes me a nervous wreck, but I downgraded it to I will just get notes from my teachers saying that I'm caught up. The more I think about it, the more ridiculous it is that my mother still acts this way. I'm 17, I'm going to be in college next year. You'd think she'd let me handle things on my own a little more by now.

But I don't want to get into parental issues now because I'm in a really really good mood today. Nervous about the interim crap, but still in a really good mood.

Concert tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here