Wednesday, December 11, 2002

Time to update the blog since my dad is planning on stealing the computer at 10 to play some stupid game. Sigh.

I just wish I could think of anything interesting to say. And you know when I start off an entry like that, it's gonna end up really long and stupid....

The chorus/orchestra concert is on Saturday and I seem to be the only one there who'll be performing in both groups. Yup, I'm a music nerd, go me. I'm even worse than a band dork 'cause I'm not even in band. Anyway, I found out that the chorus is singing first, then the orchestra plays, then the chorus and orchestra sing/play a song together and that will require me to jump offstage and onto one of the risers while trying to put a robe on. Meaning if you want to see me trip and topple over a whole bunch of people, come to the concert on Saturday. I told Mr. May that I'd have to jump off the stage to sing with the chorus he thought I meant I'd literally jump off the stage and onto the floor in front of everyone and said, "Wow, that'd be cool" like he was watching an action movie with big explotions.

Weird, weird man.

More defending of Mrs. Hershey as the best teacher ever: She wrote on my test that she'd never hate me 'cause I'm bad at bio, and then she wrote that I'm not bad at bio (despite the fact that I had just bombed the test). And she said she'll take into consideration that I wasn't there for a very long time before the test. Yay!

My mom's school got cancelled today so she was there when I got home which was scary 'cause I thought something bad had happened. But nope, everything was fine and I don't know why I'm writing about it except that it's something to write about.

My hair got really long and I only cut it two months ago. I kinda like it, heh. Of course, now that I said that, my hair will start to turn on me. Sigh.

Is it Friday yet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here