Tuesday, December 10, 2002

So here's what I've been thinking today:

Even if I DO get to try out for the musical and on the off chance that I'll get in at this late date since THEY ALREADY POSTED CALL BACKS (which I have issues with, but am vastly outnumbered by people who are pissed that they don't even have the cast list up yet, so I'm not going to say anything. If you want my opinion on this, you know my screen name...probably...and if you don't...oh well), I'm very very not sure I'd want to be in it as I'd get some shit role that would require me to be onstage for about five seconds, but I would still have to spend 6 hours a day at rehearsal. At least at my job I got paid for wasting my time.

We had a bio test today that I was so unprepared for as I've only been in class three times in two weeks. So I wrote on the top of my paper "Please don't hate me 'cause I'm bad at bio!!!". Then later when I was leaving, I saw Mrs. Hershey who said, "I don't hate you! You're really not that bad at bio," to which I replied, "Only bio tests." But that was nice of her, considering I'm missing like EVERYTHING in that class due to all my absences. :::sigh:::

I need college envelopes.

AND we had a fire drill today. I'm still waiting for a bomb scare. Is it bad if I'd kinda welcome one at this point? At least it'd break up some of the routine.

Getting kicked off computer now. More later, maybe? Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here