Monday, December 09, 2002

And now I'm very tired, so I won't post about my weekend as that was boring and I don't feel like writing about it. I'll write about it later, maybe.

Went to Miles's (again with the apostrophe's, damnit!) to watch Eddie Izzard with Miles, Matt, Mari, and Philippe (my yay for "various other people" in my last post stays put, these people deserve a "yay!"). Eddie Izzard = funny as all hell. Squished into a tiny chair with Matt while Mari and Miles were on the couch and Philippe was in the chair on the other side of the room. Philippe made faces at me. And he says I glared at him when he said "And I'll get the single seat" but that is untrue. I didn't glare at him until well after the movie when I got up and he gave me funny looks again. Dumbass.

Anyway, the movie was very funny except we didn't get to see all of it 'cause we got kicked out at 9:30. So Matt and I drove in circles for awhile (literally, we drove around this traffic circle like five times) and then I got dropped off and now I'm very very tired.

This is a short post. Short posts suck. They make me sad because usually short posts are funny and I want to laugh more and there's nothing more to laugh it.

Ugh, I'm so tired.

I want to see the rest of Eddie Izzard...but more importantly, I want to sleep. G'night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here