Monday, December 09, 2002

My comments are being weird and not telling me when I have comments. I missed ones from both Philippe and Mari, which is sad, 'cause I love comments! (hint hint)

I can't wait till vacation, I can't wait till vacation.

Stephane tried to steal my scene with Josh and we ended up having a very silly fight in the hallway. Not even really a fight, more just silly. So I made Josh cross out Stephane's name and put mine, except he spelled it wrong. With a Y. Apparently, I spell it like a boy 'cause I use an I just like Robin Hood and Robin from Batman. But no, I swear I spell it the right way, everyone else is just wrong.

And then I almost got in a fight with Linda because I didn't realize that she did infact want to do a scene with me and then I felt really bad 'cause I want to do a scene with Linda, too, so now we're going to do a comedy scene. Yay for acting. Also, yay for run on sentences. Somewhere, Mr. Lombardo is cringing and he doesn't know why.

I can't see Philippe's update and it's driving me insane.

I wish my Kazaa worked.

Christina gave me Hannukah presents today. A book, a funny calender, and a little fountain thingy which is all very cool. I have to get her something really good now. Damnit. I also have to do the rest of my Christmas shopping...I can't believe I have to do Christmas shopping even though I'm Jewish. Oh well, it's okay, it can be fun, I guess.

I almost tripped on a chair in front of my entire psychology class. Yes, I'm just that cool.

Drove around aimlessly with Matt today. My mother made me promise that I'd explain to him that she wasn't watching us last night when he dropped me off. It looked like she was because she saw headlights in the driveway and went to go see what it was, then realized it was us and slammed the door and it looked like she had been standing there waiting for me to get home. My poor mother. She thinks all my friends think she's crazy, which they do, but they also think she's funny. That makes up for it a little, right?

I may or may not get to try out for the musical. I may or may not actually want to be in the musical anymore because I'm not sure how much of Imhoff and Healy I could stand. Not to mention the choreographer lady who hates me and always calls me "Girl in the red t-shirt"...or blue t-shirt...or green sweater...you get the point. She calls me one of those things and then she yells at me about my arms or my feet or that I'm not smiling enough or whatthefuckever I don't care I'm not a dancer so shut up already. If I don't get into the cast, I'll do pit because for some reason I can actually stand Mr. May a hell of a lot more than Imhoff or Healy. Probably because he is not indecisive like Imhoff and he does not talk for hours on end about nothing like Healy. And sometimes he's amusing. When he's not being a total prick.

And Diane got a blog! Even though they scare her! Woohoo!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here