Tuesday, December 17, 2002

Do you ever have parts of your day that are so stupid and boring that you don't even remember them? Is that normal? I sat around for most of orchestra and then just now it took me a minute to remember if I went to orchestra at all....hmm....

I also seem to have misplaced my music for the pit. That's not good.

Anyway.

I'm anxious about various things, but I don't feel like talking about it. I wish it were vacation and I wish I didn't have anything to really worry about.

My dad just told me that the chemo my grandfather's been getting hasn't done anything, so they're switching medications or something. Also something I'm not so sure I want to talk about right now.

I cut my bangs too short, but at least I can see now.

I'm so tired.

I was walking around with Matt after school today and we were walking down the B wing and there were all these chicken bones on the ground. And a cigarette butt. Who's stupid enough to actually be smoking in the hallway? We saw Mrs. Hershey and I was like "There's chicken bones all over the ground! Crazy freshmen!" and I told her she should bleach them and do things with them in class. She said we should tie the freshmen from the lockers and the ceilings. Hmm..that could be a solution.

I need to find a baby picture for the yearbook. Maybe I'll bring a few to school tomorrow so people can help me pick. Or so people can see how goofy I was.

OH. And my stupid psych teacher WASN'T EVEN THERE TODAY SO SHE GOT ME IN TROUBLE FOR NOTHING. I'd call her a bitch, but I actually like my psych teacher despite the fact that she got me in trouble.

I ran out of things to say. I wish I was funny today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here