Tuesday, December 17, 2002

Today was looooooong. I forgot my Psych paper was due today, so I was just gonna e-mail it to her tonight. But she CALLED MY MOTHER. What the hell? I'm one of the people that actually does my work in that class, that's just not right. What's also not right is MY MOTHER SHOWING UP AT SCHOOL at 3:00 and embarassing me and being like "Why the hell didn't you hand in your term paper?". Crazy woman.

So my computer ate my psych paper. And I just wrote the whole thing in a few hours. Brain melty.

Oh yes, the cast list for the musical went up today, and of course I was not on it. With my bitchy act with Ms. Mitchell they definitely should have at least considered letting me read for Domina, but oh well. Mike got the lead! Yay Mike! I knew he would, he's perfect for it. And Liza got Philia! Whee!!! She was so happy. I love seeing people happy. :-) Philippe got Lycus, so he is a pimp as usual. But he will be a very good pimp. And Mari came up to me in the hallway screaming "I'm a whore! I'm a whore!" and that made me laugh a lot. Miles got screwed over, but he doesn't seem too upset about it, and he doesn't hate Ben. I feel kind of bad for Ben because I think he realized that people really didn't want him to have that part. Poor guy. Clay got Erronios or however you spell it and I think it's just perfect for him.

I am in the pit with my violin. Woohoo. Not really. I am kind of sad that I'm not in the cast. I don't regret walking out of the audition, really, I feel like I did what was right in the situation, but I still would have liked to be in it. It's sad, this is my last year and I was really looking forward to it, especially after last year when there was only four chorus songs. ::sigh:: I'm getting mopey, that's bad. I will not be upset, I will not be upset, I will not be upset...or maybe a little.

But pit is okay. Although playing violin for three hours straight...ow. People don't understand that it hurts to sit with your arms up that way. Diane's in pit, though! Yay! And Patricia is too, which is cool 'cause I never see Patricia anymore.

I feel like my writing is so bad lately, and boring. Grr. I'm just all over the place lately. Maybe it's because school is in a rut and nothing very interesting happens. I can't wait till vacation.

Over vacation my only plans so far are working sometimes, maybe, if my boss ever calls me back and if she doesn't she can just fuck off and I won't work Nutcracker and it'll be fine with me. I might see my friend from the city sometime, I'm going to go see Christmas trees and lights and pretty stuff with Matt one day, I'll probably end up going to see Catch Me If You Can on Christmas (Jewish ritual for Christmas day: Go to the movies, get some Chinese food. Ask anyone Jewish, they'll all tell you the same.) Have to figure out New Years, though. Don't know what I'm doing then. Oooh, and Molly's coming back this week, so I'll be sure to do something with her.

And now it's late and I'm hungry and tired, so I'm gonna stop writing. I hope I can stop writing so crazily soon. It's not as much fun as the way I usually write. G'night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here