Friday, December 20, 2002

So this morning I had a dream that my alarm clock broke. That's great, except that I actually believed my alarm clock broke. So I went back to sleep and didn't wake up again until fifteen minutes before I had to leave to take my dad to the train. AHHH!

But that worked out okay. And then there was the school concert. It turned out that my mom had washed my orchestra (or dorkestra, whichever you prefer) outfit for me, so that was good. Although it turned out to be pointless as I had to keep my choir robe on for the ENTIRE CONCERT. Have you ever played the violin while wearing a robe that looks like it came out of Harry Potter?! And we still sucked. Stupid Winter Wonderland. Stupid orchestra.

Chorus was okay, though. During the second assembly Ms. Lobo and Ms. Wastie sang with us, which was weird, especially since I didn't realize Ms. Wastie was gonna sing and she came up right behind me and startled me. And then she screwed up the words and possibly cursed, but that could have just been in my head. Whatever, it was funny.

The Gospel Choir kicked our ass and I don't care what you say. They were awesome...okay, not as good as last year, but they still kicked our ass. And then those people sang that Christmas song and it was very cool. However, I do not agree with the decision that people should not stand during Lift Every Voice and I thought Mrs. Pollack was stupid for making people sit down. If I were her I would have asked people to stand. But I'm not her, so oh well. And some girl from 3LW sang? Eh, whatever. She was pretty good, though. Like I said, everyone kicked our asses.

Then there was study = stupid.
Bio = Not stupid, but had to draw a complicated diagram again.
Lunch = Fun fun fun...even though we fit 7 people in Philippe's car and it was scary.
Psych = Stelmasik was absent AGAIN and we did another stupid article.
Gym = Matt almost killed me with a ping pong ball to the face. Thanks Matt.
English = We got candy canes and got to watch part of A Christmas Carol. :-D

After school Matt and I went to the live poetry reading club (although I'm not so good with poetry, but I was there to give Diane moral support and see the funny poem about cheese), went to the diner and got hot chocolate and the waitress demanded that we give her our ketchup...oookay. Drove around, saw Philippe's car and followed him to Miles's house. Had a big confrontation with him which was kind of scary and then Mike jumped out of Philippe's car and threw himself onto Matt's car. Silly Mike. Then we started stalking Philippe and he didn't notice for a really long time and we ended up going and hanging out at his house for a little while. That was fun. Then it was time to go home.

So ends the most boring blog entry ever. Yipee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here