Thursday, December 19, 2002

Hmm....where is everyone?

::checks IMDB to see how long Lord of the Rings is:::

Soooo bored.

Anyway.

I have a cat in my lap who doesn't understand why I'm typing and not petting her. But I'll keep typing until she starts biting me, at which point she will be thrown off my lap for being evil.

I almost fell asleep in ALL my classes today. In chorus I was like "Oooooh, we're performing tomorrow? Eh, whatever, I don't want to sing" and then stared into space for the rest of the period.

OH FUCK I FORGOT TO WASH MY ORCH CLOTHES.

Oh wait, I'm wearing a choir robe....eh, whatever. And I will have you all know that I just spelled "wearing" as "wairing". Mi ingles es muy mal. Mi espanol es muy mal. Se habla pig latin?

Do you see what I get like when I'm bored?

I brought in my baby pictures today. I was told various things ranging from "You looked like a boy." to "That looks nothing like you." to "That is one big ass Snoopy doll." A Snoopy doll was featured in many pictures as they were mostly taken in my room and Snoopy was so big that he was the main focal point of the room.

In study today I was busy staring into space again when the kid who sits in front of me turns around and hands me some coupons to Bob's. Hmmm. That was nice of him. I think he works there. Except I never go to Bob's, so I gave them to Rebecca who says she likes Bob's. Let's see how many times I can say Bob's....or not.

In psych my teacher was absent and we got a stupid worksheet to do that I finished in about twenty minutes. Then I started coping a poster of Snoopy hugging Charlie Brown that is on the opposite wall from where I sit. I only drew Snoopy and not Charlie Brown 'cause I was lazy and bad at drawing people. Then I went to math and wrote Matt a note on the same paper about how my math teacher looks like a giant prune who can't multiply. Not that prunes can usually multiply or anything.

And now I'm kinda tired and feel like going to sleep, but I'm not because I'm bored and lonely and would like to talk to people before I go to sleep. If they ever come back. :::sigh:::

I just went to a random blog AND IT STARTED CHANGING COLOR!!! GASP!!!

Right. Back to boredom. Oh! Someone came online!...Oh wait, they're annoying, nevermind.

I filled out applications for Ohio and Ithaca today. Except Ithaca's isn't done because Ithaca is a fucker who wants me to write a different essay than I already wrote and that pisses me off. Oh yes, and my aunt was mad a full professor at IU today. Woohoo.

In Bio today Mrs. Hershey talked about...something complicated that I can't remember the name of. Photophosphoryl...something. I don't know. But I remember there being a really big complicated diagram that I managed to fit into one tiny corner of my paper.

Alright, it's time to stop writing as now I'm talking about really stupid things that no one cares about. I'll just go back to being bored and lonely.

Holy shit, I really am angsty....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here