Wednesday, December 25, 2002

I am being ordered to update my blog. I like that it's finally sort of fixed, except that now I have no excuse for not updating.

Anyway.

Yesterday my boss gave me some fancy peppermint hot chocolate as a Christmas/Hannukah/Fuck-You-You're-Quitting-but-I-still-have-to-get-you-a-gift present. I was thinking that maybe I should give her a gift, except there are some problems:

1. I don't think employees should have to give their bosses gifts.
2. She's a bitch.
3. She's a bitch.
4. She's a really dumb bitch.

So no present for her. Some guys at work got her a whole set of James Bond movies. And I just wrote "James Bong" by accident. Hehe.

No, I am not drunk.

Anyway, Molly and her family came over for dinner last night, followed by Matt coming over because he was at some boring dinner party type thing. We tried the hot chocolate and I am the only one who actually liked it at all and now I want to go make some more. Except I'm not because I have this weird thing where I want to save it, which makes no sense, 'cause it's all gonna get used up eventually.

WHY did I just write an entire paragraph about hot chocolate?

Today I saw Catch Me If You Can with my parents followed by JPLee's for lunch/dinner/some sort of meal. I've already written about the Jewish tradition of movies and chinese food on Christmas. One year I broke tradition and went to my friends house for Christmas. It was insane, her aunts got in a big fight and there was yelling and crying and alllll this drama. Personally, I prefer the movies and the Chinese food.

Oh man this entry sucks. I feel so weird because I fell asleep for a few hours before and now I'm very out of it. I think I should stop writing now.

But look I posted now no one can yell at me so ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here