Friday, January 03, 2003

I kinda slept through the past two days, since they were so completely pointless....actually, most of senior year is completely pointless, but I don't think I can sleep through it. Oh well.

They postponed region auditions tomorrow. YES. That means I don't have to wake up at 8 to drive to stupid Paramus to wait on line for hours. I don't actually want to audition and I don't actually want to be in region chorus (not that I'll make it in or anything), I'm just doing it to fill the requirement for chorus (haha, AP chorus) because if I don't do this I'll have to sing in Cabaret Night and that would NOT be good.

Meanwhile, I'm bored out of my mind. After school Healy kicked the entire student body out of the building on threat of detention if we weren't gone we gave Matt a ride home, then went to get gas, then went to Taco Bell 'cause I was hungry and then I came home and fell asleep 'cause I was really really tired. What an exciting day.

After school I went to this meeting for Anthony's variety-type TV show thing. I'm not exactly sure what it is. And apparently I was made a writer? Huh? I can't write, what the hell? Okay, I can write normal boring English papers, but I can't write comedy things. That's insane. I told my mom that and then I told her that I was the only girl there and she said, "Well now you have to do it because you have to prove that girls can be good comedy writers." Tina Fey has proved that, why must I? I hate when my mom gets all feminist-y. Oh well, I'll write something if I can think of anything. And then it will get rejected. But at least I'll try...sort of.

I found out that Chris reads my blog which is kinda funny 'cause I haven't talked to Chris since 9th grade when we had swimming together and we used to make fun of him 'cause he didn't want to get his hair wet. Whatever, people reading my blog is cool....unless you're a stalker, and then I must ask you to leave.

I think I will go shopping tomorrow to celebrate not having region auditions. And because I feel like it. And because I don't really have anything better to do.

Bored bored bored.

At lunch we gave Philippe a pony tail. A really girly one, too. That was funny. But then he stole my hair tie which was not so funny because I'm running out of hair ties. I already had some girl in gym class steal three of them, and she still asks me for a hair tie on a daily basis. But it's okay because Philippe gave mine back (or more accurately, I grabbed it out of his hair after school because he refused to take the pony tail out which is a bit frightening, but whatever).

I should really learn to write endings for this thing. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here